Tuesday, May 8, 2007

So why the switch?

I moved many of my blogs from my Myspace blog today because myspace does not archive blogs so the stuff I wrote last year is gone! So I created this blog so I can archive my older blogs. I also created this blog to try and reach more people. I'm always trying to reach more people. So if your new to my blog I'd love to hear from you, let me know how you feel about everything thats going on in this country. I am a conservative but I appriciate feedback from Liberals as well, just keep it clean and informed please. If your a reader from myspace thanks for being loyal, I really appriciate it! So check back often for future blogs and tell your friends to read as well! Thanks everyone.
:-)

p.s. American Idol is on tonight and I can't wait! Only 4 contestants left! I miss Phil already, oh well, Go Blake! :-). I'll be watching tonight as soon as I get back from Kick Boxing!

1 comment: