Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Continuing our Education....

is going to be priority #1 for me and brandon. We're going to take some classes at the community college... He's going to be taking vocational classes to get specific certifications he needs to do certain jobs...like operating the CNC machine... I'm not sure what kind of classes I'm going to be taking...I really want to learn how to play the piano...lol. I don't want to go back to Cal State fullerton any time soon, but taking some classes at Fullerton College will be a productive way to spend my time. I've thought about taking some construction classes and blue print classes to help me better understand some of the stuff I do here... But either way.. this is going to be our #1 priority (right next to brandon's crown for his root canal) which means that the wedding goes on the back burner. That's just hows it's got to be for right now. I was looking forward to having a wedding but planning for our future family is more important right now. I think if we wern't already married the wedding would be a higher priority but we're already married and ready to start planning our future. Pray for us that this all works out! I'm excited!

Love you guys!!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment